These authors contributed equally to the paper.
Aromatic Core Extension in the Series of N-Cyclic Bay-Substituted Perylene G-Quadruplex Ligands: Increased Telomere Damage, Antitumor Activity, and Strong Selectivity for Neoplastic over Healthy Cells
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 2144–2154, December 2012
How to Cite
Franceschin, M., Rizzo, A., Casagrande, V., Salvati, E., Alvino, A., Altieri, A., Ciammaichella, A., Iachettini, S., Leonetti, C., Ortaggi, G., Porru, M., Bianco, A. and Biroccio, A. (2012), Aromatic Core Extension in the Series of N-Cyclic Bay-Substituted Perylene G-Quadruplex Ligands: Increased Telomere Damage, Antitumor Activity, and Strong Selectivity for Neoplastic over Healthy Cells. ChemMedChem, 7: 2144–2154. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200348
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR) Program for Research of National Interest (PRIN)
- Sapienza Università di Roma, Italian Association for Cancer Research (AIRC). Grant Numbers: 8633, 11567
- Italian Ministry of Health
- Italian Foundation for Cancer Research (FIRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!