These authors contributed equally to the paper.
Aromatic Core Extension in the Series of N-Cyclic Bay-Substituted Perylene G-Quadruplex Ligands: Increased Telomere Damage, Antitumor Activity, and Strong Selectivity for Neoplastic over Healthy Cells
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 2144–2154, December 2012
How to Cite
Franceschin, M., Rizzo, A., Casagrande, V., Salvati, E., Alvino, A., Altieri, A., Ciammaichella, A., Iachettini, S., Leonetti, C., Ortaggi, G., Porru, M., Bianco, A. and Biroccio, A. (2012), Aromatic Core Extension in the Series of N-Cyclic Bay-Substituted Perylene G-Quadruplex Ligands: Increased Telomere Damage, Antitumor Activity, and Strong Selectivity for Neoplastic over Healthy Cells. ChemMedChem, 7: 2144–2154. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200348
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR) Program for Research of National Interest (PRIN)
- Sapienza Università di Roma, Italian Association for Cancer Research (AIRC). Grant Numbers: 8633, 11567
- Italian Ministry of Health
- Italian Foundation for Cancer Research (FIRC)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.