Stable Synthetic Bacteriochlorins for Photodynamic Therapy: Role of Dicyano Peripheral Groups, Central Metal Substitution (2H, Zn, Pd), and Cremophor EL Delivery
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 2155–2167, December 2012
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-Y., Balasubramanian, T., Yang, E., Luo, D., Diers, J. R., Bocian, D. F., Lindsey, J. S., Holten, D. and Hamblin, M. R. (2012), Stable Synthetic Bacteriochlorins for Photodynamic Therapy: Role of Dicyano Peripheral Groups, Central Metal Substitution (2H, Zn, Pd), and Cremophor EL Delivery. ChemMedChem, 7: 2155–2167. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200351
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- US National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: R01AI050875
- Jimmy V-North Carolina State University Cancer Therapeutics Training Program
- US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID). Grant Number: R41AI072854
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!