These authors contributed equally to this work.
Receptor-Based Virtual Screening and Biological Characterization of Human Apurinic/Apyrimidinic Endonuclease (Ape1) Inhibitors
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 2168–2178, December 2012
How to Cite
Ruiz, F. M., Francis, S. M., Tintoré, M., Ferreira, R., Gil-Redondo, R., Morreale, A., Ortiz, Á. R., Eritja, R. and Fàbrega, C. (2012), Receptor-Based Virtual Screening and Biological Characterization of Human Apurinic/Apyrimidinic Endonuclease (Ape1) Inhibitors. ChemMedChem, 7: 2168–2178. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200372
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias. Grant Number: PI06/1250
- Ministerio Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: CTQ-2010-20541-C03-03
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Numbers: SBIO-0214-2006, S2010-BMD-2457
- Fundación Severo Ochoa
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!