N-Cyano Sulfoximines: COX Inhibition, Anticancer Activity, Cellular Toxicity, and Mutagenicity
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 217–220, February 2013
How to Cite
Park, S. J., Baars, H., Mersmann, S., Buschmann, H., Baron, J. M., Amann, P. M., Czaja, K., Hollert, H., Bluhm, K., Redelstein, R. and Bolm, C. (2013), N-Cyano Sulfoximines: COX Inhibition, Anticancer Activity, Cellular Toxicity, and Mutagenicity. ChemMedChem, 8: 217–220. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200403
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (Frankfurt, Germany)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!