Novel Type II Fatty Acid Biosynthesis (FAS II) Inhibitors as Multistage Antimalarial Agents
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 442–461, March 2013
How to Cite
Schrader, F. C., Glinca, S., Sattler, J. M., Dahse, H.-M., Afanador, G. A., Prigge, S. T., Lanzer, M., Mueller, A.-K., Klebe, G. and Schlitzer, M. (2013), Novel Type II Fatty Acid Biosynthesis (FAS II) Inhibitors as Multistage Antimalarial Agents. ChemMedChem, 8: 442–461. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200407
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID). Grant Number: U01 AI082180-0101
- LOEWE program “Synmikro” of the State of Hesse (Germany)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!