(Val8)GLP-1-Glu-PAL: a GLP-1 Agonist That Improves Hippocampal Neurogenesis, Glucose Homeostasis, and β-Cell Function in High-Fat-Fed Mice
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Obesity, Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 595–602, April 2013
How to Cite
Lennox, R., Porter, D. W., Flatt, P. R. and Gault, V. A. (2013), (Val8)GLP-1-Glu-PAL: a GLP-1 Agonist That Improves Hippocampal Neurogenesis, Glucose Homeostasis, and β-Cell Function in High-Fat-Fed Mice. ChemMedChem, 8: 595–602. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200409
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!