These authors contributed equally to this work.
Gadolinium- and Manganite-Based Contrast Agents with Fluorescent Probes for Both Magnetic Resonance and Fluorescence Imaging of Pancreatic Islets: A Comparative Study
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Obesity, Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 614–621, April 2013
How to Cite
Berkova, Z., Jirak, D., Zacharovova, K., Lukes, I., Kotkova, Z., Kotek, J., Kacenka, M., Kaman, O., Rehor, I., Hajek, M. and Saudek, F. (2013), Gadolinium- and Manganite-Based Contrast Agents with Fluorescent Probes for Both Magnetic Resonance and Fluorescence Imaging of Pancreatic Islets: A Comparative Study. ChemMedChem, 8: 614–621. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200439
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- Ministry of Health, Czech Republic. Grant Number: 00023001
- Seventh EU Framework Program, ENCITE. Grant Number: 201842
- Czech Science Foundation (GACR). Grant Number: P207-11-1437
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!