These authors contributed equally to this work.
3D-QSAR-Assisted Drug Design: Identification of a Potent Quinazoline-Based Aurora Kinase Inhibitor
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 136–148, January 2013
How to Cite
Ke, Y.-Y., Shiao, H.-Y., Hsu, Y. C., Chu, C.-Y., Wang, W.-C., Lee, Y.-C., Lin, W.-H., Chen, C.-H., Hsu, J. T. A., Chang, C.-W., Lin, C.-W., Yeh, T.-K., Chao, Y.-S., Coumar, M. S. and Hsieh, H.-P. (2013), 3D-QSAR-Assisted Drug Design: Identification of a Potent Quinazoline-Based Aurora Kinase Inhibitor. ChemMedChem, 8: 136–148. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200464
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- National Health Research Institutes
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC-101-2325-B-400-003, NSC-101-2113-M-400-002-MY4, NSC-99-2113-M-400-002-MY3
- Science & Engineering Research Board, Department of Science & Technology, India. Grant Number: SR/FT/LS-64/2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!