These authors contributed equally to this work.
3D-QSAR-Assisted Drug Design: Identification of a Potent Quinazoline-Based Aurora Kinase Inhibitor
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 136–148, January 2013
How to Cite
Ke, Y.-Y., Shiao, H.-Y., Hsu, Y. C., Chu, C.-Y., Wang, W.-C., Lee, Y.-C., Lin, W.-H., Chen, C.-H., Hsu, J. T. A., Chang, C.-W., Lin, C.-W., Yeh, T.-K., Chao, Y.-S., Coumar, M. S. and Hsieh, H.-P. (2013), 3D-QSAR-Assisted Drug Design: Identification of a Potent Quinazoline-Based Aurora Kinase Inhibitor. ChemMedChem, 8: 136–148. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200464
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- National Health Research Institutes
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC-101-2325-B-400-003, NSC-101-2113-M-400-002-MY4, NSC-99-2113-M-400-002-MY3
- Science & Engineering Research Board, Department of Science & Technology, India. Grant Number: SR/FT/LS-64/2011
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.