How is 68Ga Labeling of Macrocyclic Chelators Influenced by Metal Ion Contaminants in 68Ge/68Ga Generator Eluates?
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 95–103, January 2013
How to Cite
Šimeček, J., Hermann, P., Wester, H.-J. and Notni, J. (2013), How is 68Ga Labeling of Macrocyclic Chelators Influenced by Metal Ion Contaminants in 68Ge/68Ga Generator Eluates?. ChemMedChem, 8: 95–103. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200471
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: SFB 824
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!