Modern Subunit Vaccines: Development, Components, and Research Opportunities
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 360–376, March 2013
How to Cite
Moyle, P. M. and Toth, I. (2013), Modern Subunit Vaccines: Development, Components, and Research Opportunities. ChemMedChem, 8: 360–376. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200487
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC). Grant Number: 496600
- NHMRC. Grant Number: 569869
- Australian Research Council (ARC). Grant Number: DP110100212
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!