Synthesis of a Potent Antimalarial Agent through Natural Products Conjugation
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 221–225, February 2013
How to Cite
Bruno, M., Trucchi, B., Monti, D., Romeo, S., Kaiser, M. and Verotta, L. (2013), Synthesis of a Potent Antimalarial Agent through Natural Products Conjugation. ChemMedChem, 8: 221–225. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200503
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- European Community 6th Framework Programme “AntiMal” project. Grant Number: IP-018834
- Italian Ministry of Education, Universities and Research (MIUR)
- US National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: R01AI082587
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.