These authors contributed equally to this work.
3-Aryl-4-methyl-2-quinolones Targeting Multiresistant Staphylococcus aureus Bacteria
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Obesity, Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 652–657, April 2013
How to Cite
Doléans-Jordheim, A., Veron, J.-B., Fendrich, O., Bergeron, E., Montagut-Romans, A., Wong, Y.-S., Furdui, B., Freney, J., Dumontet, C. and Boumendjel, A. (2013), 3-Aryl-4-methyl-2-quinolones Targeting Multiresistant Staphylococcus aureus Bacteria. ChemMedChem, 8: 652–657. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200551
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!