These authors contribute equally to this work.
A Combined Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics Approach for Developing Asymmetric Bivalent AMPA Receptor Positive Allosteric Modulators as Neuroprotective Agents
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 226–230, February 2013
How to Cite
Chen, H., Wang, C. Z., Ding, C., Wild, C., Copits, B., Swanson, G. T., Johnson, K. M. and Zhou, J. (2013), A Combined Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics Approach for Developing Asymmetric Bivalent AMPA Receptor Positive Allosteric Modulators as Neuroprotective Agents. ChemMedChem, 8: 226–230. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200554
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
- US National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: P30 DA028821, R21 MH093844, R01 NS44322
- Robert A. Welch Foundation
- Gulf Coast Consortia (GCC) for Chemical Genomics
- John Sealy Memorial Endowment Fund for Biomedical Research
- Institute for Translational Sciences (ITS) at the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB)
- Center for Addiction Research (CAR) at the UTMB
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!