These authors contribute equally to this work.
A Combined Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics Approach for Developing Asymmetric Bivalent AMPA Receptor Positive Allosteric Modulators as Neuroprotective Agents
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 226–230, February 2013
How to Cite
Chen, H., Wang, C. Z., Ding, C., Wild, C., Copits, B., Swanson, G. T., Johnson, K. M. and Zhou, J. (2013), A Combined Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics Approach for Developing Asymmetric Bivalent AMPA Receptor Positive Allosteric Modulators as Neuroprotective Agents. ChemMedChem, 8: 226–230. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200554
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
- US National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: P30 DA028821, R21 MH093844, R01 NS44322
- Robert A. Welch Foundation
- Gulf Coast Consortia (GCC) for Chemical Genomics
- John Sealy Memorial Endowment Fund for Biomedical Research
- Institute for Translational Sciences (ITS) at the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB)
- Center for Addiction Research (CAR) at the UTMB
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.