These authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification of a Small-Molecule Inhibitor of HIV-1 Assembly that Targets the Phosphatidylinositol (4,5)-bisphosphate Binding Site of the HIV-1 Matrix Protein
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 426–432, March 2013
How to Cite
Zentner, I., Sierra, L.-J., Fraser, A. K., Maciunas, L., Mankowski, M. K., Vinnik, A., Fedichev, P., Ptak, R. G., Martín-García, J. and Cocklin, S. (2013), Identification of a Small-Molecule Inhibitor of HIV-1 Assembly that Targets the Phosphatidylinositol (4,5)-bisphosphate Binding Site of the HIV-1 Matrix Protein. ChemMedChem, 8: 426–432. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200577
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
- US National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID). Grant Numbers: 1R03AI078790-01A1, 1R21AI087388-01A1
- US National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). Grant Number: R01NS065727
- Skolkovo Foundation (Russian Federation)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!