Crystal Structures of a Bioactive 6′-Hydroxy Variant of Sisomicin Bound to the Bacterial and Protozoal Ribosomal Decoding Sites
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 733–739, May 2013
How to Cite
Kondo, J., Koganei, M., Maianti, J. P., Ly, V. L. and Hanessian, S. (2013), Crystal Structures of a Bioactive 6′-Hydroxy Variant of Sisomicin Bound to the Bacterial and Protozoal Ribosomal Decoding Sites. ChemMedChem, 8: 733–739. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200579
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Quebec Research Fund: Nature And Technology (FQRNT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!