Crystal Structures of a Bioactive 6′-Hydroxy Variant of Sisomicin Bound to the Bacterial and Protozoal Ribosomal Decoding Sites
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 733–739, May 2013
How to Cite
Kondo, J., Koganei, M., Maianti, J. P., Ly, V. L. and Hanessian, S. (2013), Crystal Structures of a Bioactive 6′-Hydroxy Variant of Sisomicin Bound to the Bacterial and Protozoal Ribosomal Decoding Sites. ChemMedChem, 8: 733–739. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201200579
- Issue online: 26 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Quebec Research Fund: Nature And Technology (FQRNT)
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.