These authors contributed equally to this work.
tert-Butylcarbamate-Containing Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors: Apoptosis Induction, Cytodifferentiation, and Antiproliferative Activities in Cancer Cells
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 800–811, May 2013
How to Cite
Valente, S., Trisciuoglio, D., Tardugno, M., Benedetti, R., Labella, D., Secci, D., Mercurio, C., Boggio, R., Tomassi, S., Di Maro, S., Novellino, E., Altucci, L., Del Bufalo, D., Mai, A. and Cosconati, S. (2013), tert-Butylcarbamate-Containing Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors: Apoptosis Induction, Cytodifferentiation, and Antiproliferative Activities in Cancer Cells. ChemMedChem, 8: 800–811. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300005
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
- Italian Association for Cancer Research. Grant Numbers: 11812, 11502, BLUEPRINT/282510
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!