Radiolabeled Heterobivalent Peptidic Ligands: an Approach with High Future Potential for in vivo Imaging and Therapy of Malignant Diseases
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 883–890, June 2013
How to Cite
Fischer, G., Schirrmacher, R., Wängler, B. and Wängler, C. (2013), Radiolabeled Heterobivalent Peptidic Ligands: an Approach with High Future Potential for in vivo Imaging and Therapy of Malignant Diseases. ChemMedChem, 8: 883–890. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300081
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!