These authors contributed equally to this work.
Synthesis and Hepatitis C Antiviral Activity of 1-Aminobenzyl-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide Analogues
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 722–725, May 2013
How to Cite
Shi, J.-J., Ji, F.-H., He, P.-L., Yang, Y.-x., Tang, W., Zuo, J.-P. and Li, Y.-C. (2013), Synthesis and Hepatitis C Antiviral Activity of 1-Aminobenzyl-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide Analogues. ChemMedChem, 8: 722–725. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300083
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2013
- National Science and Technology Major Project (China). Grant Number: 2012ZX09301-001
- antiviral agents;
- hepatitis C;
- organic synthesis;
- structure–activity relationships
Fighting HCV: Two potent antiviral analogues were developed from a previously identified lead as novel agents against hepatitis C virus. Their potency and selectivity (5 n: IC50=0.013 μM and EC50=0.018 μM; 5 t: IC50=0.007 μM and EC50=0.024 μM) make them good candidates for further development as antiviral agents.