Design, Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Trimethine Cyanine Dyes as Fluorescent Probes for the Detection of Tau Fibrils in Alzheimer’s Disease Brain and Olfactory Epithelium
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 891–897, June 2013
How to Cite
Gu, J., Anumala, U. R., Heyny-von Haußen, R., Hölzer, J., Goetschy-Meyer, V., Mall, G., Hilger, I., Czech, C. and Schmidt, B. (2013), Design, Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Trimethine Cyanine Dyes as Fluorescent Probes for the Detection of Tau Fibrils in Alzheimer’s Disease Brain and Olfactory Epithelium. ChemMedChem, 8: 891–897. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300090
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 13N10636
- Hans and Ilse Breuer Foundation (Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!