Optimization of Triazine Nitriles as Rhodesain Inhibitors: Structure–Activity Relationships, Bioisosteric Imidazopyridine Nitriles, and X-ray Crystal Structure Analysis with Human Cathepsin L
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 967–975, June 2013
How to Cite
Ehmke, V., Winkler, E., Banner, D. W., Haap, W., Schweizer, W. B., Rottmann, M., Kaiser, M., Freymond, C., Schirmeister, T. and Diederich, F. (2013), Optimization of Triazine Nitriles as Rhodesain Inhibitors: Structure–Activity Relationships, Bioisosteric Imidazopyridine Nitriles, and X-ray Crystal Structure Analysis with Human Cathepsin L. ChemMedChem, 8: 967–975. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300112
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!