A Facile Hydroxyindole Carboxylic Acid Based Focused Library Approach for Potent and Selective Inhibitors of Mycobacterium Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase B
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 904–908, June 2013
How to Cite
Zeng, L.-F., Xu, J., He, Y., He, R., Wu, L., Gunawan, A. M. and Zhang, Z.-Y. (2013), A Facile Hydroxyindole Carboxylic Acid Based Focused Library Approach for Potent and Selective Inhibitors of Mycobacterium Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase B. ChemMedChem, 8: 904–908. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300115
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA152194
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!