Synthesis, Antitumor Evaluation and Docking Study of Novel 4-Anilinoquinazoline Derivatives as Potential Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Inhibitors
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 928–933, June 2013
How to Cite
Rao, G.-W., Xu, G.-J., Wang, J., Jiang, X.-L. and Li, H.-B. (2013), Synthesis, Antitumor Evaluation and Docking Study of Novel 4-Anilinoquinazoline Derivatives as Potential Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Inhibitors. ChemMedChem, 8: 928–933. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300120
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20802069
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province (P.R. China). Grant Number: Y2090985
- Education Department of Liaoning Province (P.R. China). Grant Number: L2011174
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!