Discovery of Piperidine-Linked Pyridine Analogues as Potent Non-nucleoside HIV-1 Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 1117–1126, July 2013
How to Cite
Chen, X., Li, Y., Ding, S., Balzarini, J., Pannecouque, C., De Clercq, E., Liu, H. and Liu, X. (2013), Discovery of Piperidine-Linked Pyridine Analogues as Potent Non-nucleoside HIV-1 Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors. ChemMedChem, 8: 1117–1126. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300130
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 81273354, 81102320, 30873133, 30772629, 30371686, 30910103908
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Numbers: 20110131130005, 20110131120037
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: ZR2009CM016
- Shandong Postdoctoral Innovation Science Research Special Program. Grant Number: 201002023
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20100481282, 2012T50584
- KU Leuven. Grant Number: GOA 10/014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!