Characterization of the Stereochemical Structures of 2H-Thiazolo[3,2-a]pyrimidine Compounds and Their Binding Affinities for Anti-apoptotic Bcl-2 Family Proteins
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 1345–1352, August 2013
How to Cite
Xu, Y., Zhou, M., Li, Y., Li, C., Zhang, Z., Yu, B. and Wang, R. (2013), Characterization of the Stereochemical Structures of 2H-Thiazolo[3,2-a]pyrimidine Compounds and Their Binding Affinities for Anti-apoptotic Bcl-2 Family Proteins. ChemMedChem, 8: 1345–1352. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300159
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
- Chinese National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 81172984, 21072213, 21002117, 21102168, 21102165, 20921091
- Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.