Synthesis of an 11C-Labeled Antiprion GN8 Derivative and Evaluation of Its Brain Uptake by Positron Emission Tomography
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 1035–1039, July 2013
How to Cite
Kimura, T., Sako, T., Siqin, Hosokawa-Muto, J., Cui, Y. L., Wada, Y., Kataoka, Y., Doi, H., Sakaguchi, S., Suzuki, M., Watanabe, Y. and Kuwata, K. (2013), Synthesis of an 11C-Labeled Antiprion GN8 Derivative and Evaluation of Its Brain Uptake by Positron Emission Tomography. ChemMedChem, 8: 1035–1039. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300167
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!