Antiproliferative Activity, Cell Cycle, and Apoptosis Studies of a Series of 6-Substituted 9H-Purin-9-yl-pyridinium Derivatives on a Human Cervical Carcinoma Cell Line
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 1266–1269, August 2013
How to Cite
Rubio-Ruiz, B., Ramos-Torrecillas, J., Capitán-Cañadas, F., Sánchez-Martín, R., Gallo, M. Á., Espinosa, A., Ruiz, C., Conejo-García, A. and Entrena, A. (2013), Antiproliferative Activity, Cell Cycle, and Apoptosis Studies of a Series of 6-Substituted 9H-Purin-9-yl-pyridinium Derivatives on a Human Cervical Carcinoma Cell Line. ChemMedChem, 8: 1266–1269. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300171
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
- Consejería de Innovación
- Ciencia y Empresa
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: P07-CTS-03210
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: SAF2009-11955
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!