Synthesis and Anti-Plasmodium Activity of Benzimidazole Analogues Structurally Related to Astemizole
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 1795–1804, November 2013
How to Cite
Roman, G., Crandall, I. E. and Szarek, W. A. (2013), Synthesis and Anti-Plasmodium Activity of Benzimidazole Analogues Structurally Related to Astemizole. ChemMedChem, 8: 1795–1804. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300172
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). Grant Number: CIHR PPP-84167
- BioDiscovery. Grant Number: BDT-2012-S3a
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!