These authors contributed equally to this work.
Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of 2-Arylamino-5- (3′-Indolyl)-1,3,4-Oxadiazoles as Potent Cytotoxic Agents
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 1468–1474, September 2013
How to Cite
Tantak, M. P., Kumar, A., Noel, B., Shah, K. and Kumar, D. (2013), Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of 2-Arylamino-5- (3′-Indolyl)-1,3,4-Oxadiazoles as Potent Cytotoxic Agents. ChemMedChem, 8: 1468–1474. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300221
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
- University Grants Commission (UCG), New Delhi (India)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!