Rational Design of Resorcylic Acid Lactone Analogues as Covalent MNK1/2 Kinase Inhibitors by Tuning the Reactivity of an Enamide Michael Acceptor
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 1483–1494, September 2013
How to Cite
Xu, J., Chen, A., Joy, J., Xavier, V. J., Ong, E. H. Q., Hill, J. and Chai, C. L. L. (2013), Rational Design of Resorcylic Acid Lactone Analogues as Covalent MNK1/2 Kinase Inhibitors by Tuning the Reactivity of an Enamide Michael Acceptor. ChemMedChem, 8: 1483–1494. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300231
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), Singapore
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!