cis-[PtII(1R,2R-DACH)(3-acetoxy-1,1-cyclobutanedicarboxylato)], a Water-Soluble, Oxalate-Free and Stable Analogue of Oxaliplatin: Synthesis, Characterization, and Biological Evaluations
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 1465–1467, September 2013
How to Cite
Liu, W., Ye, Q., Jiang, J., Lou, L., Xu, Y., Xie, C. and Xie, M. (2013), cis-[PtII(1R,2R-DACH)(3-acetoxy-1,1-cyclobutanedicarboxylato)], a Water-Soluble, Oxalate-Free and Stable Analogue of Oxaliplatin: Synthesis, Characterization, and Biological Evaluations. ChemMedChem, 8: 1465–1467. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300249
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2013
- National and Yunnan Provincial Science Foundation of P. R. China. Grant Number: 21161010
- China National Research and Development Program. Grant Number: 2012BAE06B08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!