These authors contributed equally to this work.
Probing the Key Interactions between Human Atg5 and Atg16 Proteins: A Prospective Application of Molecular Modeling
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 1270–1275, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, Z., Zhang, Z., Li, Y., Zhou, M., Li, X., Yu, B. and Wang, R. (2013), Probing the Key Interactions between Human Atg5 and Atg16 Proteins: A Prospective Application of Molecular Modeling. ChemMedChem, 8: 1270–1275. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300256
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
- Chinese National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 81172984, 21072213, 21002117, 21102168, 21102165, 20921091
- Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012AA020308
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!