These authors contributed equally to this work.
Probing the Key Interactions between Human Atg5 and Atg16 Proteins: A Prospective Application of Molecular Modeling
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 1270–1275, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, Z., Zhang, Z., Li, Y., Zhou, M., Li, X., Yu, B. and Wang, R. (2013), Probing the Key Interactions between Human Atg5 and Atg16 Proteins: A Prospective Application of Molecular Modeling. ChemMedChem, 8: 1270–1275. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300256
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
- Chinese National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 81172984, 21072213, 21002117, 21102168, 21102165, 20921091
- Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012AA020308
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.