Naphthyridines as Novel BET Family Bromodomain Inhibitors
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Epigenetics & Drug Discovery
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 580–589, March 2014
How to Cite
Mirguet, O., Lamotte, Y., Chung, C.-w., Bamborough, P., Delannée, D., Bouillot, A., Gellibert, F., Krysa, G., Lewis, A., Witherington, J., Huet, P., Dudit, Y., Trottet, L. and Nicodeme, E. (2014), Naphthyridines as Novel BET Family Bromodomain Inhibitors. ChemMedChem, 9: 580–589. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300259
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!