The Bivalent Ligand Approach as a Tool for Improving the in vitro Anti-Alzheimer Multitarget Profile of Dimebon
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 1276–1281, August 2013
How to Cite
Rosini, M., Simoni, E., Bartolini, M., Soriano, E., Marco-Contelles, J., Andrisano, V., Monti, B., Windisch, M., Hutter-Paier, B., McClymont, D. W., Mellor, I. R. and Bolognesi, M. L. (2013), The Bivalent Ligand Approach as a Tool for Improving the in vitro Anti-Alzheimer Multitarget Profile of Dimebon. ChemMedChem, 8: 1276–1281. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300263
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- University of Bologna
- Italian Ministry of Education, Universities and Research (MIUR). Grant Numbers: PRIN 2009ESXPT2_001, PRIN 2009Z8YTYC_003
- UniRimini S.p.A.
- UK Medical Research Council (DTP)
- MINECO (Spain). Grant Number: SAF2009-07271
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!