These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Chimeric SERM–Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Approach to Breast Cancer Therapy
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Epigenetics & Drug Discovery
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 602–613, March 2014
How to Cite
Patel, H. K., Siklos, M. I., Abdelkarim, H., Mendonca, E. L., Vaidya, A., Petukhov, P. A. and Thatcher, G. R. J. (2014), A Chimeric SERM–Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Approach to Breast Cancer Therapy. ChemMedChem, 9: 602–613. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300270
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2013
- US National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: R01 CA102590, R01 CA131970, P41 RR001081
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!