These authors contributed equally to this work.
Computer-Aided Design, Synthesis and Validation of 2-Phenylquinazolinone Fragments as CDK9 Inhibitors with Anti-HIV-1 Tat-Mediated Transcription Activity
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 1941–1953, December 2013
How to Cite
Sancineto, L., Iraci, N., Massari, S., Attanasio, V., Corazza, G., Barreca, M. L., Sabatini, S., Manfroni, G., Avanzi, N. R., Cecchetti, V., Pannecouque, C., Marcello, A. and Tabarrini, O. (2013), Computer-Aided Design, Synthesis and Validation of 2-Phenylquinazolinone Fragments as CDK9 Inhibitors with Anti-HIV-1 Tat-Mediated Transcription Activity. ChemMedChem, 8: 1941–1953. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300287
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2013
- Italian Ministry of Health. Grant Numbers: UPR-2009-1301355, 2008CE75SA, 2010W2KM5L_004, GOA 10/014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!