These authors contributed equally to this work.
Synthesis and Pharmacological Evaluation of a series of the Agomelatine Analogues as Melatonin MT1/MT2 Agonist and 5-HT2C Antagonist
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 1830–1845, November 2013
How to Cite
Ettaoussi, M., Sabaouni, A., Pérès, B., Landagaray, E., Nosjean, O., Boutin, J. A., Caignard, D.-H., Delagrange, P., Berthelot, P. and Yous, S. (2013), Synthesis and Pharmacological Evaluation of a series of the Agomelatine Analogues as Melatonin MT1/MT2 Agonist and 5-HT2C Antagonist. ChemMedChem, 8: 1830–1845. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300294
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
- Région Nord-Pas de Calais (France)
- French Ministry of Youth, National Education and Research (MJENR)
- European Regional Development Fund (FEDER)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!