Quinoline Carboxamide-Type ABCG2 Modulators: Indole and Quinoline Moieties as Anilide Replacements
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 1773–1778, November 2013
How to Cite
Bauer, S., Ochoa-Puentes, C., Sun, Q., Bause, M., Bernhardt, G., König, B. and Buschauer, A. (2013), Quinoline Carboxamide-Type ABCG2 Modulators: Indole and Quinoline Moieties as Anilide Replacements. ChemMedChem, 8: 1773–1778. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300319
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2013
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!