Synthesis and Structure–Activity Relationship Studies of Quinoxaline Derivatives as Aldose Reductase Inhibitors
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 1913–1917, December 2013
How to Cite
Wu, B., Yang, Y., Qin, X., Zhang, S., Jing, C., Zhu, C. and Ma, B. (2013), Synthesis and Structure–Activity Relationship Studies of Quinoxaline Derivatives as Aldose Reductase Inhibitors. ChemMedChem, 8: 1913–1917. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300324
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21272025, 51103012
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20111101110042
- Science and Technology Commission of Beijing (China). Grant Number: Z131100004013003
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.