Design, Synthesis and Structure–Activity Relationships Studies on the D Ring of the Natural Product Triptolide
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 290–295, February 2014
How to Cite
Xu, H., Tang, H., Feng, H. and Li, Y. (2014), Design, Synthesis and Structure–Activity Relationships Studies on the D Ring of the Natural Product Triptolide. ChemMedChem, 9: 290–295. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300409
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2013
- Shanghai Science and Technology Commission (China). Grant Number: 13431900403
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 81373479
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!