Towards Selective Inhibition of Histone Deacetylase Isoforms: What Has Been Achieved, Where We Are and What Will Be Next
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Epigenetics & Drug Discovery
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 523–536, March 2014
How to Cite
Thaler, F. and Mercurio, C. (2014), Towards Selective Inhibition of Histone Deacetylase Isoforms: What Has Been Achieved, Where We Are and What Will Be Next. ChemMedChem, 9: 523–536. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300413
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!