These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Chemical Tool for In Vitro and In Vivo Precipitation of Lysine Methyltransferase G9a
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Epigenetics & Drug Discovery
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 549–553, March 2014
How to Cite
Konze, K. D., Pattenden, S. G., Liu, F., Barsyte-Lovejoy, D., Li, F., Simon, J. M., Davis, I. J., Vedadi, M. and Jin, J. (2014), A Chemical Tool for In Vitro and In Vivo Precipitation of Lysine Methyltransferase G9a. ChemMedChem, 9: 549–553. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300450
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2013
- US National Institute of General Medical Sciences
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01GM103893
- University Cancer Research Fund and Carolina Partnership from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- V Foundation for Cancer Research
- Structural Genomics Consortium
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!