Computational and Experimental Insight into the Molecular Mechanism of Carboxamide Inhibitors of Succinate-Ubquinone Oxidoreductase
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 1512–1521, July 2014
How to Cite
Zhu, X.-L., Xiong, L., Li, H., Song, X.-Y., Liu, J.-J. and Yang, G.-F. (2014), Computational and Experimental Insight into the Molecular Mechanism of Carboxamide Inhibitors of Succinate-Ubquinone Oxidoreductase. ChemMedChem, 9: 1512–1521. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300456
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB126103
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21102052, 20932005, 20925206, 20902034, 21272092
- National Key Technologies R&D Program. Grant Number: 2011BAE06B05
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.