Porphyrin-Based Design of Bioinspired Multitarget Quadruplex Ligands
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: DNA & RNA Medicinal Chemistry
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 2035–2039, September 2014
How to Cite
Laguerre, A., Desbois, N., Stefan, L., Richard, P., Gros, C. P. and Monchaud, D. (2014), Porphyrin-Based Design of Bioinspired Multitarget Quadruplex Ligands. ChemMedChem, 9: 2035–2039. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300526
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2013
- French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- University of Burgundy (France)
- French Regional Council of Burgundy (CRB)
- French National Agency for Research (ANR). Grant Numbers: 3MIM, ANR-10-JCJC-0709, PARI-SSTIC 6 (92-01, CRB)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!