These authors contributed equally to this work.
3-Aminoazetidin-2-one Derivatives as N-Acylethanolamine Acid Amidase (NAAA) Inhibitors Suitable for Systemic Administration
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 1602–1614, July 2014
How to Cite
Fiasella, A., Nuzzi, A., Summa, M., Armirotti, A., Tarozzo, G., Tarzia, G., Mor, M., Bertozzi, F., Bandiera, T. and Piomelli, D. (2014), 3-Aminoazetidin-2-one Derivatives as N-Acylethanolamine Acid Amidase (NAAA) Inhibitors Suitable for Systemic Administration. ChemMedChem, 9: 1602–1614. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201300546
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: RO1-DA-012413
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!