3-(2-Oxoethylidene)indolin-2-one Derivatives Activate Nrf2 and Inhibit NF-κB: Potential Candidates for Chemoprevention
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 1763–1774, August 2014
How to Cite
Nagle, A. A., Reddy, S. A., Bertrand, H., Tajima, H., Dang, T.-M., Wong, S.-C., Hayes, J. D., Wells, G. and Chew, E.-H. (2014), 3-(2-Oxoethylidene)indolin-2-one Derivatives Activate Nrf2 and Inhibit NF-κB: Potential Candidates for Chemoprevention. ChemMedChem, 9: 1763–1774. doi: 10.1002/cmdc.201402038
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2014
- National University of Singapore. Grant Numbers: R-148-000-116-112, R-148-000-184-112
- Cancer Research UK. Grant Number: C9344/A10268
- UCL School of Pharmacy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!